Eurocom is launching the most powerful 13.3″ custom gaming laptop in the world, while being only 1.2 inches/3 cm thin and weighing only 4.4 pounds/2 kg.
The EUROCOM M3 is equipped with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M graphics, Haswell processors up to Intel Core i7-4930MX Extreme, 2.5 TB of SATA 3 storage and a beautiful Full HD 1920×1080 matte IPS display and a fierce backlit keyboard.
At the heart of the M3, users have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M to do their bidding with 2 GB DDR5 memory running at 1000 MHz and 768 CUDA Cores running at 850 MHz.
The M3 is the ultimate mobile gaming machine with enough power to play the most demanding games and the portable size to take just about anywhere, with ease.
With support for Optimus 2.0 technology users get graphics performance when you want it and long battery life, up to 300 minutes or 5 hours when you don’t.
The M3 is equipped with a beautiful 13.3″ full HD 1920×1080 IPS display to take advantage of the pixel processing power of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M.
With 178 degree viewing angles and 700:1 contrast ratio this gorgeous high pixel density display will blow you away.
A sleek, silver light illuminates the keyboard, hinting at the power held within the aggressively designed chassis.
Weighing just two kilograms and being an 1.2 inches/3 cm thin makes the EUROCOM M3 extremely easy to carry and transport, with no need for a power cord due to the 300 minutes (5 hours) of battery life.
Based on the HM 87 Express chipset from Intel the EUROCOM M3 can support a full range of 4th Generation Intel core i7 processors, up to 4930MX Extreme edition and up to 16 GB of DDR3-1600 memory from two channels.
Users will be able to carry the M3 to battle with all the data they need, with two mSATA storage devices and one standard storage drive for a total of 2.5 TB of storage with RAID capability.
The M3 offers the ultimate in SATA 3 storage performance and redundancy.
The M3 can be customized based on processor, memory, storage, display and wireless technology to allow customers to build the exact system they want with no need to pay for anything they don’t.
The integrated Trusted Platform Module 1.2 ensures that information like keys, password and digital certificates stored are made more secure from software attacks and physical theft.
Eurocom M3 Price & Availability
Pricing and availability are still unknown at the moment.
Eurocom M3 Specifications:
- Display: 13.3-inch (33.78cm); RGB, FHD 1920×1080; Matte; 700:1; Backlight LED; eDP
- VGA Technology: on-board NVIDIA GTX 765M with 2 GB of DDR5 VRAM; Optimus 2.0
- Chipset: High Performance Intel Mobile HM87 Express (Haswell)
- Processor: up to Intel Core i7-4930MX Processor Extreme Edition with HD Graphics 4600
- Memory: up to 16 GB DDR3-1600; two SODIMM sockets; Dual Channel
- Storage: up to 2.5 TB of storage; SATA3; 2x mSATA3 + 1x HDD/SSD
- Keyboard: Backlit keyboard with 3 lighting options
- Audio System: Sound Blaster Cinema; High Definition Audio; 2 built-in speakers and microphone
- Ports: USB 2.0; 3x USB 3.0 (1x powered AC/DC); HDMI 1.4a out; VGA; Headphone; Mic; RJ45/LAN
- Communication: 1 Gigabit LAN; WLAN; Bluetooth
- Dimensions: WxDxH 330 x 227 x 31.9 mm; 13.2 x 9.9 x 1.2-inch
- Weight: 2 kg / 4.4lbs (with battery)
- Battery Life: up to 300 minutes; 62.16 WH battery